Broyhill Sculptra Magna Dresser
Date of Manufacture: 1966
Maker: Broyhill Premier
The Magna Dresser, Model #6090-21 was made in 1966 at Lenoir House (this is indicated by the numbers and letters on the back). The dresser has 8 drawers, with 2 removeable separators, and 2 doors. Carved elliptical recessed drawer pulls contribute to the elegant simplicity. A curved stretcher between the gently tapered legs arches gracefully to support leg pieces."
- Face veneers are hand selected American walnut.
- Structural parts are pecan and mahogany.
- Broy-Glide drawer operate on ball bearings and will not stick, drop down, or fall out.
- Drawer interiors are oak or mahogany, handed sanded and waxed for smoothness.
- Buffets have a silver compartment lined and covered with tarnish resistant Pacific cloth.
It is in good vintage condition with age appropriate wear; scratches, edge dings, finish stains to the top, veneer damage to one drawer at the cross bar. The price reflects the condition. With some love this hard-to-find piece would be priceless.
54" x 17" x 43"
$850 or best offer. This item is for sale in Calgary and is available for local pick. Payment by cash, credit card, or etransfer. All sales are final.